The number 8 is a symbol of luck and wealth in many Asian cultures; our restaurant 8, is Asian cuisine defined. Experienced culinary chefs will tantalize your taste buds through fresh sushi, Vietnamese phở, and a number of Chinese dishes. Delight in the finest cuisines from Cambodia, Thailand, Japan and more. Enjoy full cocktail service with wine, sake and tea, all while enjoying the stylish yet comfortable Asian-inspired atmosphere. Sushi Party platters are also available!
Asian Restaurant "8" is also a family-friendly restaurant. Minors (under the age of 21) will be allowed in Restaurant, "8" when accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older. Minors must enter through the Door 1 entrance, remaining on the purple colored carpet to and from the food outlets. Minors must not be left unattended by an adult at any time.
- Monday – Thursday from 4pm – 1am
- Friday from 4pm – 2:30am
- Saturday 11am – 2:30am, Dim Sum served 11am - 3pm
- Sunday 11am – 1am, Dim Sum served 11am - 3pm
- Special $8 Menu (8 select entrees for $8 each) available Mondays - Thursdays
- Special $5 Drink Menu (5 select cocktails for $5 each) available Mondays - Thursdays
- Chinese Dim Sum available Saturdays & Sundays from 11am - 3pm
- Nightly & Weekend Dinner Features